Welcome

Welcome to my blog,I hope that you enjoy your visit.

Be sure to drop me a note and let me know that you stopped by and don't forget to comment on the posts that you like!


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Williams Sonoma Nazari Provence Platter



If the occasion calls for an eloquent table setting, this line is sure get the done.
I fell in love with this line after seeing it in the Williams Sonoma catalog but could not bring myself to invest that much moolah  in the serving pieces, not to that mention my hubby just might hang me.I could just envision one of the pieces getting chipped. I now have several pieces of the elegant earthenware. I have purchased my set at a  fraction of the cost that it would have cost me through WS and if I desire to,I can even use it for everyday use without worries.


As mentioned before, my passion for decorating and getting the most out of my dollar led to open my Ebay store The Floppy Cow. Many of my items are the exact items feautered in Williams Sonoma,Pottery Barn,Ballard Design and many more. 


We are excited to announce that we have now expanded our Provence line by Nazari.
We now offer 9" plates,mugs,candlesticks,platters, rectangle serving platter, tooth pick holders,oil & vinegar sets,salt & pepper and many more items.

The pattern features animals, birds and castles. This particular pattern,know as Xangai, has been a long time customer favorite at Williams Sonoma.

Each piece is hand painted using details of the Portuguese XVIII century scenes.
Beautiful, one of a kind pieces,signed by the artist.
Heirloom quality that can be handed down from generation to generation.

Here is your chance to own an extensive,eloquent set.
Come check them out at:



No comments: