Welcome

Welcome to my blog,I hope that you enjoy your visit.

Be sure to drop me a note and let me know that you stopped by and don't forget to comment on the posts that you like!


Thursday, April 1, 2010

$1 Goodwill Find Makeover



Okay,I am willing to admit that I really enjoy thrifting,especially at Goodwill.
Okay,maybe it would classify as an addiction.
I find myself wondering what bargains I may be missing on the days that I do not go to the stores.
Does anyone else suffer from this?

I found this cute little magnetic message board on Monday for $1.
It was cute to begin with but needed some pizazz.

I changed the ribbon out for a piece of jute and tea stained the white,burlap style material. Next, I used my favorite stamping kit and added a cute little ephemera, scrap booking piece that I had laying around.
 I LOVE a bargain!


I am linking up with
The Shabby Cottage Chic
The Shabby Nest Frugal Friday


8 comments:

One Cheap B*tch said...

Thanks, I'm off to GW as we speak!

The Floppy Cow said...

Swing by and pick me up,I wanna go!

Unknown said...

Such a charming magnetic board, Anita! Love the jute line for hanging photos & what nots!

Cheers!
Tina

Amy Kinser said...

Great job! I love GW makeovers as well. If you are interested, you can go over and see my most recent GW makeover on a pretty little statue.

Here On Crow Creek said...

Oh me to! Especially on Fridays ..I feel sick to my stomach thinking about all the goodies someone else got! I love your message board and I am a new follower and I love your blog!

Jane said...

Pretty! And, yes! I suffer the same GW withdrawals.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

How CUTE and THRIFTY! Thanks for coming by for a visit...come by for my NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS PARTY and show off all your THRIFTY deals...hope to see you there:)

Happy Easter!

Blessings,
Linda

Prior said...

I like your blog, so I'm gonna follow you! Lezlee