Welcome

Welcome to my blog,I hope that you enjoy your visit.

Be sure to drop me a note and let me know that you stopped by and don't forget to comment on the posts that you like!


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Antique Framed Shabby Rose Print

I have been "ubber" busy the past week or so and haven't had time to post like I would like to.
We have a lot of new inventory coming in almost daily and it is very time consuming.
I did want to take the time to share this beautiful print with you.
There is just something about this framed print of roses that "hypnotizes" me. Isn't it funny how once in a while you will come across a decor item that is love at first sight? Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?



eBay store

Etsy shop

2 comments:

stefanie said...

gorgeous print, glad to meet you, stop over and say hi, and enter my giveaway!!!!

The Floppy Cow said...

Hi Stefanie,thanks for stopping by! I look forward to following your blog.Nice to meet you as well.