Welcome

Welcome to my blog,I hope that you enjoy your visit.

Be sure to drop me a note and let me know that you stopped by and don't forget to comment on the posts that you like!


Friday, March 19, 2010

Antique French 19th Century Mother of Pearl Opera Glasses

Here is one for all of my "cottage" gals.
A lovely antique set of mother of pearl opera glasses,made in France.
The glasses are engraved with what appears to be a serial number and the year 1908.
I must keep reminding myself that we picked these up for the shop,not my as an accent piece for my bedroom decor.  *sigh*

Oh the life ,enjoy!





2 comments:

Riviera Boardwalk said...

OMG! I just can't stand it ...your blog site is so great and I am so happy for you. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for the input. I wish we lived closer together so when I am feeling good we could go treasure hunting! That would be so much fun. I have so many questions for you. First of all, who did your art work/design for your blog site? Where do I need to go to get the needed dealer's license? How do I know how to price an item for sale so as to allow for the IRS so that I will not owe them money at the end of the year? If you are doing S&H, how do you know how much to allow for that and how much turnover time do you allow yourself when you are advertising, selling, and shipping an item? Well I might as well inspire you to write an "How to" book! I love writing and majored in English a thousand years ago. I am so in love with everything French. Guess that is why I love your blog. Thank you so much for your prayers. Monday they will let me know it it has gone to my brain (I keep saying there is so little gray matter up there that it would have plenty of space. ha,ha). If it is in the brain it is ck out time so I am praying for the killer chemo and all that comes with it.
xoxo to you and yours.
I am drinking from my saucer 'cause my cup has overflowed!
nancy

Lady Pamela said...

I found a pair of opera glasses recently, but passed them by. Now I wished I had paid the price they were asking. Your site is looking very nice. Do you have an online shop? Could not seem to find one.