Welcome

Welcome to my blog,I hope that you enjoy your visit.

Be sure to drop me a note and let me know that you stopped by and don't forget to comment on the posts that you like!


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

UPS Delivery of Antique Vintage Goodness

Our UPS delivery guy arrived earlier than usual today.
I am so excited with today's deliveries,that I just had to take a quick break and give you a sneak peek! 

Enjoy the sneak  peek!

I have one last really LARGE box that is awaiting to be unpacked.
Check back later on to see what it is,you're gonna like it,I promise! 


O.K.,here it is....
This is a vintage Italian beverage cart.
It was made in Italy and has amazing inlaid detail,not to mention the blue is gorgeous on this cart.I have not seen one in this color before.





1 comment:

TheVirginiaHouse said...

Hey Tina, I featured your project from last week on We Can Do It Cheaper today. Come by and check it out and thanks for linking up. If you have anything this week then be sure to link that up as well. The more the merrier!