Welcome

Welcome to my blog,I hope that you enjoy your visit.

Be sure to drop me a note and let me know that you stopped by and don't forget to comment on the posts that you like!


Thursday, February 11, 2010

Copy Cat Pottery Barn Chalkboard Platter

 
 I personally think that it is impossible to have too many chalkboard accent pieces. They are so fun and versatile!
Needless to say,the Pottery Barn chalkboard platter set caught my attention the minute I spotted them in the February catalog.
What?Are you serious? 99.00 for a set of two?
No thanks, I will make my own.
This project took maybe 45 minutes total.All you need is an oval platter,a couple of sponge brushes, a mini sized paint roller and a quart of chalkboard paint.
Voila!
Now you can have yourself a chalkboard platter for only a few dollars and a few minutes of your time.
Enjoy!




I am linking up to
The Shabby Chic Cottage

1 comment:

Prior said...

Great job on your chalkboard platter. No need to pay those kinds of prices when you can do it yourself. I love them, too, but haven't made me one, yet. Lezlee