Welcome

Welcome to my blog,I hope that you enjoy your visit.

Be sure to drop me a note and let me know that you stopped by and don't forget to comment on the posts that you like!


Thursday, February 4, 2010

TJ Maxx Home Goods Finds

 
I absolutely love TJ Maxx/Home Goods.
Going there is like going on a treasure hunt for me! I guess it is a good thing that I do not live closer to the one in our area, I would most likely be there on a daily basis.Oh, did I mention that there is also a Ross in the same shopping plaza?
I found this neat,vintage style basket on my recent visit.It was only 4.99!
Not sure exactly where or what I will be using this little guy for, but I am thinking with Easter approaching, it will have something to do with eggs.
I will post later on and let you know what I come up with.

No comments: